Talking Disney part II: Spreading the Pixie Dust

Hey... How are you? I hope great! Sorry I have not been able to write lately but I wanna think 2019 will be different. LOL So my trip to Disney finally happened last August (I am writing more posts soon enough...) but something I talked about on my first Disney post did not and that was being able to spread the Pixie Dust I planned. 


For those newbies around here comes a little explanation on what Pixie Dust is: It is a little something you can do for people in your group/family or to others around the parks/hotels. For ex. give away stickers to kids in line or so. I have heard of families that give away their extra food-plan credits on their last day by talking to a CM during a meal and asking if it is "ok". I have also heard about leaving a few things with a letter inside someone else's stroller. Disney is all about the magic and if we can do our share, too, it is great, right?

I did put a few things together for my family: dad, mom, aunt 1, aunt 2, cousin and his wife and my bf. It was their first time at Disney (picture happiness X 8!) and I planned it all. Soooooo I had matching shirts for all of us and they did not know about them! LOL Each of them had their own bag, water bottle, set of two pins for trading, ears (of course) and a little wallet. 


But the pixie dust I could not spread was something else... Please note: the picture above was my family's stuff... What I tried to bring with me to Disney was something else... mainly a card with stickers inside I bought online to take with me and pass around to kids but the mail only got to my house a few days after we left in Aug. 

Resultado de imagem para gif disney cry

But I never lost hope on spreading MY share of pixie dust around... I know it is nothing big or fancy or expensive but I have put together these little things with all my Disney heart! LOL If you are interested in getting one please e-mail me at tarciana.barbosa@gmail.com and we can talk about it- NO, YOU DONT NEED TO PAY for ANYTHING AS I am not SELLING ANYTHING! It's simply a gesture of faith and love! But there are a few things to be considered:

1- I do not leave in the US anymore. I am glad to send you international mail, but it can take up to 7 weeks before getting to you! So if you are going to Disney next month, it will not get to you on time! Best for people going after March/2019. Just to be safe! 

2- I only have 11 little letters now. I have already promissed one to a family in TX (they found me on FB). I had 12 before. So now I only have 11---> 5 for girls and 6 for boys. (Ages 3 to 7 may like it better)! Yes, I can send to siblings, too if you have more then one kid. 

3- If your trip is a secret for your kids, this may not be the best idea either. LOL As they would be getting mail Disney related. =D But we could plan something together to be written in the card if you wish. 

Resultado de imagem para gif disney mail
I have tried several times to find 12 kids to pass these along these past months but I have only found one so far. Actually, they found me! LOL People asked me before why 12 and let me explain: I planned to give one away every day while on vacation last Aug but I had no luck as things only got at my place after we left my town. 

We did had some pixie dust happened to us on our last day on AK... first, someone saw my cousin opening his wallet while he was trying to pay for our drinks and he is a cop so this person bought the drinks for him (like 6 Cokes!) and thanked him for his services...such a cute gesture. A while later, we were buying ice cream and I was translating to everyone so I was the last one to choose, so when I did, the CM told me that mine was a gift from Mickey. I got emotional, of course. LOL #HappyTears Finally, still at AK, I went to Starbucks for coffee but someone missread my order and prepared two drinks I did not order, when I showed them my receipt they told me to take them all as I kept telling them to get my mom's with extra cream because it was her birthday. So they gave me the two "wrong drinks" for free and told me to tell her to have a great birthday. 

Resultado de imagem para gif disney happy

I really trully hope my post reaches some fun families and if you are on the edge about writting to me or not, I can tell I have been writing this blog for 12 years, I am a school teacher and I have faith and hope in humanity. It was my family's very first trip outside our country and we had an amazing time. So it is time to spread some magic around, too! 

That's very near Starbucks... after talking to Timon, we had coffee! That's aunt, dad and mom (she is my mom's sister)!

I am the one in the middle and these are my aunts (both mom's sisters!)

I guess this is it for now! I really hope to hear from someone soon!  

Be back in a while for more Disney related things! And please read the post before this one for more hints about Disney! :)

Big hug!

Tarciana

Comentários

Gisella disse…
Awww Disney surely is the happiest place on Earth! I really hope things will be back to "normal" so I can take my little son to hug Mickey and his pals... Love the photos and the way you write, too:* #magic ºoº

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Some Disney Secrets...

Kelly Clarkson...